- Items purchased will be couriered via POS LAJU service within 1-2 business days for West Malaysia, and 3-4 business day for East Malaysia (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays) upon order payment confirmation.
- Orders will be couriered between 9am - 5pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Orders will only be delivered to street addresses in Malaysia. PO Box addresses are not accepted.
- Orders will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery, the item will be couriered to you the next day. Please call the assigned logistic company and provide your tracking number to arrange for a redelivery.
- REMEDY MALAYSIA will not be responsible for orders signed for by someone other than the designated recipient.
- If you find that items are damaged upon delivery, please report to Customer Service on the same day with supporting evidence and your Order number.
- In the rare circumstance that your product is missing from your order, please report to customer service on the day of delivery and we will be happy to assist.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Orders made on Friday after 3pm and on weekends will be processed on the following Monday.
- At the moment, we do not ship internationally. If you wish to ship an order internationally, we still can do so but please take note that the shipping charges may be quite expensive.
- All orders are subjected to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized orders with payment proof will be processed and shipped.
STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
- Shipping charge of RM6 will be applied West Malaysia for the first 500 gram.
- Shipping charge of RM10 will be applied to East Malaysia for the first 500 gram.
- Enjoy Free Shipping with purchase of 3 bottle of products and above.
- Once your orders have been picked up by the POSLAJU, tracking codes would be available and you can then track the delivery status of your orders via the links below:
- Go to www.poslaju.com.my/track-trace , enter your tracking number and then click “track”
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- Items marked “out of stock” are not available for order. You may add the item to your wishlist and we will email you when the items are back in stock.
- We strive to deliver your order within the delivery timing. However please note that in the event of stock unavailability of items ordered, we may need to source from other stock locations. We will inform you within 2-3 business days and we seek your kind understanding in the delay of the shipment pertaining to stock availability. We do not accept back orders.
If you have any questions on our shipping policy, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or whatsapp 019-7722059 (Monday to Friday: 10am 1pm and 3pm - 5pm, excluding Public Holidays).
HOW DO I PURCHASE PRODUCTS?
Products may be purchased through one of our Independent Stockists/Agents and/or by going to www.remedy.my
WHAT IS INDEPENDENT STOCKIST/AGENT?
When someone decides to join Remedy with the intention of building a business through selling our products and/or building a team, they become a Stockist/Agent.
HOW CAN I FIND A STOCKIST/AGENT IN MY AREA?
Go to www.remedy.my and click on “Where To Buy”. You will need to fill in some brief information in order to be connected with a Stockist/Agent closest to you.
DO YOU HAVE ANY STORES?
No, we do not sell our products in retail stores.
WHERE IS REMEDY LOCATED?
The company headquarters are in Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur.
PRODUCT & INGREDIENT FAQs
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS ORGANIC?
We use organic ingredients when we can.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS "NATURAL"?
Remedy uses many ingredients that are certified organic, natural, or naturally derived, and we use some (safe!) synthetic ingredients too. It is important to know that “organic” and “natural” do not have legal definitions in the cosmetics industry; companies can say that a product is organic when in fact there are no certified organic ingredients in it, or just a couple. A lot of products in the beauty aisle also make claims about health: "hypoallergenic," "natural," or "doctor-approved" may come to mind. Unfortunately, a lot of these terms are meaningless.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS SAFE FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY AND NURSING?
Yes. All of Remedy's products are safe to use during pregnancy and nursing. We screen every ingredient for safety, keeping those especially vulnerable – like pregnant women and babies – in mind.
WHAT IS REMEDY'S INGREDIENT SELECTION PROCESS?
During our Ingredient Selection Process, we decide which ingredients will go into our formulas and which won’t. Our Product Development team works with chemists and safety experts to ensure that every ingredient is screened for its potential health impacts. We always ask our formulators: is it safe, do we need it, and will it make the product better? If the answer is no to any of those questions, that ingredient stays out.